How It Works
How a Gone For a Run©
Virtual Race Works
1. Register online at GoneForaRun.com for the virtual race of your choice.
2. You will receive a race packet. A typical race packet includes an official race shirt, a race bib and a finisher’s medal.
3. When the designated race weekend arrives you can race, run or walk on a road, trail or treadmill. It’s all about getting out there and challenging yourself to reach your goal.
4. Once you finish your race, put that hard-earned race medal around your neck, take a photo and share your accomplishment on social media! Be sure to post on Facebook and Instagram.
5. You will be proud that not only did you reach your goal, you also 'ran it forward'. By participating in one of our virtual races, a portion of your registration fee was donated to a great charity.
6. After the Virtual Race check out the race recap and enjoy the photos and feedback from our community of runners. Also, be sure to learn more about the charity that your Gone For a Run Virtual Race helped!